Archbee → Competitors
Company wiki and knowledgebase for teams
When to use Archbee
- Share knowledge to your customers, build great relationships
- Build great project docs with our native diagrams, API docs, tables, changelogs, maps and more
- You can create personal notes team notes, technical notes, meeting notes, and executive notes.
When to use Sizle
When you want to generate personalized, password-protected links to your presentations and pitch decks. Learn what content works best and make better follow-ups with slide-by-slide viewer insights
When to use Slab
Use Slab to keep your company documentation highly organized, with a focus on collaboration. As your company scales, Slab aims at keeping information accurate, beautiful, findable, and disseminated to the right people at the right times.
When to use Slite
Use Slite when you start your team all the way to when you scale it! As soon as you have your first piece of knowledge on how you run your company and business, log it in Slite.
It's the one place where you'll gather important information and retrieve it.
When to use SimplyDocs
1. Lead generation and during the process of customer onboarding.
2. Collect customer details using these forms for updated information.
3. Quickly onboard vendors/partners for your organization.
4. Run survey for your company by sharing the form shortcode over emails & SMS.
5. Perform employee on-boarding and various submissions online.
6. Receive reimbursement and financial submissions digitally
When to use DottedSign
DottedSign is an easy way to sign and track e-signatures, whether you're a solo business owner or part of a larger enterprise. It's easy to monitor the entire process, increasing both your productivity and how you manage your time. Documents get signed on time, nothing is ever lost or misplaced, and the security features as well as the legally binding audit-trail provides you with a peace of mind.