Axel → Competitors
Managers: drive your remote team to success!
When to use Axel
Axel is used by fast-growing startups to create a culture of accountability and care through 1:1, weekly check-in, stand up meetings
When to use OfficeSimplify
If you want a simple yet powerful solution for managing employees during their tenure at your company. Employees need quick responses to their time off requests, this tool helps managers achieve that yet staying in control with customisability and smart notifications
When to use Goodtalent
When you want to identify and assess tech talents by providing deep insights into the candidates coding skills within a project based environment.
When to use Culture Amp
To have a central repository of all employee feedback, which can then be used for analysis and actioning. Can also help benchmark against other firms of similar size/industry
When to use fikaTime
- When it's silos have formed
- When employees feel isolated
- When employees find it difficult to disconnect
- When mental health of employees is a priority
- For those on Microsoft Teams
When to use Teamo
When teams want to celebrate with more than just a Slack shoutout. Use cases include: welcoming a new hire, celebrating a teammate's birthday, employee shoutout, thanking a summer intern, or celebrating a product launch
When to use Trivia
• Teams that use Slack & Microsoft Teams for communication
• Remote teams looking to make employee engagement better
• For making the most of breaks along the course of the day and boost team productivity
• Breaking the monotony of working all day
• Building a stronger and more connected remote work culture
When to use Leapsome
For companies who care about developing a high-performance culture as they scale, Leapsome centralizes, standardizes, and streamlines important people management processes in one easy-to-use platform. Leapsome is used across all levels of an organization to connect the dots between HR, managers and employees, while helping forward-thinking leaders drive progress and engagement within a thriving culture of feedback and learning.
When to use Slido
Slido can be used at any meeting where you want to increase participation and make sure your remote colleagues have a say: remote meetings, conference calls, all-hands meetings, team meetings, brainstorming sessions, webinars, training, retrospective sessions, kick-off meetings etc.