GetBusy → Competitors
A smart to-do list that organizes all your team’s communication
When to use GetBusy
For busy teams and businesses that want to stay organized and accountable. Also for cases when team chat apps cause more distraction than work. Team communication meets to-do lists.
When to use Planogy
We allow designers to share design assets with their team who can leave comments and explain additional details with simple shapes. We aim to give confidence to designers on their work and shorten the feedback loop.
When to use ProdActiveLab
- Designed to be used flexibly by individual people who likes every thing organized.
- For teams / organizations that has a step-by-step processes or procedures
- For people having difficulties in managing their day to day routines
When to use Attio
Attio is perfect for remote teams focused on sales, business development, and relationship management. Our flexible system and powerful features allow you to build whatever workflow suits you. Sync your team's network, give it structure, and unlock previously unknown business insights.
When to use Sortify
- Cluster tabs from the same sites together into groups
- Sort the tabs based on the time of opening to give you focus
- You can always undo or redo if you don’t like the
When to use TribePulse
Teams with members in multiple timezones. Teams that have longer-form discussions spanning multiple days. Teams that feel like their current communication stack leaves them with no time to do their best work.
When to use Taskade
As a remote team for almost a decade, we know the importance of keeping everyone on task and in sync. Taskade is not designed for managers, it is designed for real teams, that ship. This is our vision for the future of team productivity, reimagined.
When to use AWS
MTurk enables companies to harness the collective intelligence, skills, and insights from a global workforce to streamline business processes, augment data collection and analysis, and accelerate machine learning development.
When to use iSmartLife
Creating a useful environment, increasing productivity and quality of life. Helps to streamline goals, projects, tasks, notes, budget and more.
When to use Coworker
-For coworking spaces seeking to improve their visibility in the ever-growing flexible office industry;
-For remote professionals, startup teams, and corporate employees looking for a coworking space to meet their professional needs;
When to use SoapBox Sidekick
"The SoapBox Sidekick will:
-Help you prepare for meetings
-Give you insights into your employee’s engagement, performance and sentiment
-Help you document your meeting outcomes and track them over time
-Help you collect feedback on your meetings
-And so much more!"
When to use FocusOKR
- Plan 1 to 3 ambitious and inspiring goals that you want to achieve in this quarter
- Assign max 3 quantitative key results for every objective. Track its progress during the quarter
- Every week plan what you going to do to achieve your objectives. Do a retrospective at the end of the quarter
When to use Tomo
Tomo is used by engineers, product managers, and other employees at some of the world's best companies like Atlassian, Facebook, Reddit, Andreessen Horowitz, and more
When to use Toast
It's for you if you:
- always have tons of tabs open in browser
- operate in a multiple browser windows at once
- work on a several projects at a time
- have a single computer for both work and home related things
When to use Canvanizer
Canvanizer is used for -
- Canvas templates
- PDF & PNG export
- Know the progress you and your team have made on each canvas
- View modes & filters
- Intuitive design
When to use Apple iCloud
With iCloud Photo Library, you can browse, search and share all the photos and videos from any of your devices, whether they were taken yesterday or years ago.
When to use Better Habits
- Lose progress if you don’t perform
- Difficulty setting for each habit
- See your current streak and best streak
- See you progress over time, the peaks and valleys
- Intelligent affirmations of progress
- Dozen of presets and hundreds of icons
When to use Freelancer Protocol
A framework that is fair, simple and free enabling client and freelancer to engage in a standard deal. Its finalisation (deliverable against money) is conditioned to the client accepting a working demo (link or video) of the deliverable.
When to use Live Dial by Voicera
Voicea’s EVA will join your meeting and create a recording of the meeting while also listening for the moments designated as important using AI from voice commands, trigger words, and in-app taps.
When to use Sunsama
- Prioritize your work day by day.
- Pull in the tasks you need to work on today
- Pull up the notes for your meetings directly from your calendar
- Keep track of what everyone is working on each day
When to use Namos Market
Our founder created this platform to allow freelancers to list their services at it's true value. We regulate listing prices to assure freelancers are able to sell their services at price points they deserve.
When to use Y-Productive
Improving productivity is hard. Digital work is full of distractions.
That's why we made the app to help you focus on the most important tasks, every day.
When to use Infinity Dashboard
With over 35 built-in modules, you can monitor things ranging from current weather, travel times, website stats, stock prices, birthdays and much more.
When to use ProcessKit
- Create smart SOPs that adapt to your team's work.
- Automate repetitive tasks and track your team's progress.
- Streamline projects using your processes and automated workflows.
- Quality control every deliverable and communication
When to use Uniteable
- Most meetings are missing agendas. With Uniteable, you can create and send agendas ahead of every meeting with ease.
- Keeping track of post-meeting takeaways is tough. Uniteable lets you send tasks straight to Asana at the end of each meeting
When to use Global Talent
Get a team of world-class developers hired based on your custom requirements in under six weeks. All operations are taken care of: recruitment, office, HR, payroll. You keep complete ownership of your roadmap.
When to use MEGA
Upload your files from your smartphone or tablet then search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
When to use TeamSpirit
TeamSpirit is for people who want to:
📈 make virtual meetings more productive
⏳ end meetings on time
🎙 reduce off-topic discussions
📢 improve their communication skills
⏱ have focused discussions that stay on track
When to use Egnyte
We needed a single content platform to drive digital transformation. In addition to eliminating on-premises file servers that cost us time, money, and effort to manage, we wanted to initiate a cloud-first backup strategy that made disaster recovery a cinch.
When to use Comeet.me
Use Comeet on every meeting you have to:
📝 Assure agenda is in place
✅Write down decisions and assign next-steps
📧 Automatically keep everyone in sync
👍🏻👎🏻Provide Meeting feedback
Additionally you will
- Track next steps seamlessly
- Generate awareness of how we use our time
When to use Taskeo
Taskeo will help you get the most of your time whether you're working solo or in a team. The platform is ideal for boosting the productivity of teams, freelancers and remote workers in every industry, on a personal and professional level.
When to use Krisp
Krisp fits the remote work lifestyle perfectly and ensures noise-free productive online meetings for remote teams, digital nomads, freelancers, and anyone who conferences into calls.
When to use EmailThis
Our target audience is anyone who consumes large amounts of content only and would like to organize his/her reading habits in a more productive manner
When to use Due.work
• Task Management
• Shopping List
• Taking Notes
• Teamwork Management
• Lead Management
• Project management
• Project planning
• Todos and Reminders
• Game Development
• Sales Planning
• Travel Itinerary
• Bug Tracking
When to use Beamer
- Share your important news and updates
- Use segmentation to send targeted notifications
- Use push notifications to bring users back
- Get feedback on your latest updates and news
When to use 1:1s in Impraise
Our software is simple to set up and easy to use. Allowing you to create a performance management process that drives a culture of feedback by putting people in the driver’s seat of their professional development. So, you can focus on achieving business objectives and retaining your best people.
When to use Planny 3
Planny features all the important features like deadlines, lists / projects, tagging, location based reminders, notes and attachments, routines and more.