Hassl Business → Competitors
All your projects, files and messaging in one app
When to use Hassl Business
- Add or edit your project's columns
- Track any task, from anywhere
- From tasks to timelines in one click
- Create teams, assign projects and track productivity
- Instant project reports, ready to download and send off
- Decide who can see what
- Plan your team’s day, week and month
- Send an announcement straight to your team’s dashboard
When to use Smartsheet
Smartsheet is used to assign tasks, track project progress, manage calendars, share documents, and manage other work, using a tabular user interface.
When to use Wethos
Wethos custom-builds responsive teams of exactly the right creative and marketing specialists to help meaningful brands stay competitive in a rapidly-evolving digital landscape.
When to use GitScrum
GitScrum’s built with flexibility in mind. If you run projects on your own or with a small team, you have all the functionality you need with none of the overwhelming features you don't.
When to use Shipit
When you need a process to manage your digital product (roadmap, prioritisation, customer feedback, team communication) but are lost in all the advanced tools on the Internet
When to use Binfire
Anybody who plans, manages or is a member of a project can use Binfire. From small team to fortune 500 companies customers find tools they need to be more productive. The app makes managing multiple projects as easy as managing one.
When to use Kissflow
Kissflow is used for process management, case management, collaboration on projects, analytics, and integrations with other business management software.
When to use Resolvd
Resolvd App is for you if:
- You and your team spend more time to focus on task management rather than on execution itself.
- You find yourself struggling to filtering and search for priorities to work on (especially due to big number of low level tasks).
- Your team experiencing difficult and irrelevant collaboration.
When to use Nifty
Nifty is suitable for SMB's, established companies, and enterprise corporations to enable cross-department communication, collaboration, and workflow management.
When to use Claritask
Claritask is used on daily basis by various departments. Project managers and business owners can use it to delegate tasks to their team and organize projects, while team-members can use it throughout the day to understand what's next, require more information via commenting, and record their time on each task when needed. Project managers and business owners can quickly add ideas and later organize and delegate to their team. Team-members can even track back and find tasks they've been working on. Recurring tasks is another feature that allows repeat processes to automatically be created and delegated to the proper team member.
When to use Macaw
- Setup goals for your team: detail planning & execution steps
- Align your team to the defined goals
- Tracking progress & monitoring how your team execute these goals
When to use Slenke
Slenke is an easy to use team collaboration software. Slenke makes it easy to manage projects by bringing together communication, tasks, time tracking and timelines into one platform.