Rendez → Competitors
A very simple way to schedule appointments
When to use Rendez
Make appointments in a snap.
When to use Undock
When you want to find the right time the first time. Undock is used when you want to reduce the time it takes to coordinate meetings to seconds. Make logistical overhead a thing of the past and find time for the critically important.
When to use neatCal
- Manage your bookings, resources and staff in our powerful Calendar and Timeline.
- Sync your calendars with other platforms and devices.
- Automatically detect your customers Time Zones and ensure everyone sees the right times.
When to use Waqt
- If you are part of a distributed, remote team and want to schedule a meeting that works for everyone without doing mental math.
- If you want to keep up with friends and family and want to know roughly the best times to talk without disturbing them.
When to use Calendar.AI
Calendar.AI is perfect for people who have numerous meetings throughout their work day and are constantly scheduling meetings. You pre-select your availability, and send a scheduling link to others enabling them to set meetings around your schedule which saves endless back and forth emails.
The enriched data insights help you make an excellent first impression at meetings as you come with some common talking points. You save hours scouring the web for information about people
When to use Doodle Bot for Slack
Forget about juggling between calendars and chat services, jumping between tabs or resending invites - use Doodle Bot to create and manage meetings where you work.