Ripley → Competitors
Content marketing tool for distributed teams
When to use Ripley
Use Ripley anytime you work with your team to write and publish content!
When to use ntile
Internal and external collaborations;
Business management (project management);
Open information portals;
Company knowledge base;
Collaborative work with docs and tables;
Considering data from different angles;
When to use JobAider
JobAider is valuable when you have a myriad of processes and procedures you need to communicate with co-workers. It's especially useful when a process or procedure is not done often or is critical to the continuing operation of your organization. Why leave a critical process or procedure to memory, support your team by quickly documenting know how and share it.
When to use Craft
- Listen to your users and prospects so you know what matters most
- Make product decisions with all the information you need
- Create and share clear, compelling roadmaps
- Build intuitive roadmaps that communicate your product strategy
When to use GitBook
With GitBook you can:
- Collaborate asynchronously with your team, comment and review drafts before publishing
- Share your knowledge publicly or privately with anyone
- Enjoy a living documentation
- Add value to your documentation by customizing your space to match your branding
When to use Elephant Drive
ElephantDrive is a complete cloud storage solution, offering secure cloud functionality tightly integrated with leading storage hardware solutions.
When to use TaskQue
TaskQue helps project managers, entrepreneurs, Team Leads and Supervisors to assign tasks automatically and view the progress of teams as well as projects.
When to use Additor
Our main targets are IT teams, cross-functional teams, marketing team, design team, researcher, freelancers, creative agencies, and anyone who organize information, write notes, and share knowledge with collaborators.
When to use Coda.io
When you need to share, and collaborate on, data with your team, Coda is the best solution. Instead of purchasing an off-the-shelf SaaS platform, Coda allows you to build and customize your own without any code.
When to use Sheet.chat
If your team already has Slack and an important Google spreadsheet for your operations, Sheet.chat will ensure that you have all the important information where the collaboration is taking place i.e. Slack.