Shipit → Competitors
Keep your product roadmap up-to-date
When to use Shipit
When you need a process to manage your digital product (roadmap, prioritisation, customer feedback, team communication) but are lost in all the advanced tools on the Internet
When to use ClickUp
ClickUp serves teams of all sizes who are looking to increase productivity and team collaboration. Whether you are in development, marketing, design or any other field, ClickUp can be catered to the needs of your Team.
When to use Birdseye
If you deal with various teams that use different project management tools, Birdseye will place tasks from all of them into one simple view.
When to use Kissflow
Kissflow is used for process management, case management, collaboration on projects, analytics, and integrations with other business management software.
When to use Claritask
Claritask is used on daily basis by various departments. Project managers and business owners can use it to delegate tasks to their team and organize projects, while team-members can use it throughout the day to understand what's next, require more information via commenting, and record their time on each task when needed. Project managers and business owners can quickly add ideas and later organize and delegate to their team. Team-members can even track back and find tasks they've been working on. Recurring tasks is another feature that allows repeat processes to automatically be created and delegated to the proper team member.
When to use Hello Bonsai
It helps you to deal with all of the admin work that gets in the way of your actual job. Furthermore, it’s great for those who are just starting out. It can save you tons of time on research, as everything you need for contracts and invoicing is on the platform
When to use Nifty
Nifty is suitable for SMB's, established companies, and enterprise corporations to enable cross-department communication, collaboration, and workflow management.
When to use Resolvd
Resolvd App is for you if:
- You and your team spend more time to focus on task management rather than on execution itself.
- You find yourself struggling to filtering and search for priorities to work on (especially due to big number of low level tasks).
- Your team experiencing difficult and irrelevant collaboration.
When to use Smartsheet
Smartsheet is used to assign tasks, track project progress, manage calendars, share documents, and manage other work, using a tabular user interface.
When to use Hassl Business
- Add or edit your project's columns
- Track any task, from anywhere
- From tasks to timelines in one click
- Create teams, assign projects and track productivity
- Instant project reports, ready to download and send off
- Decide who can see what
- Plan your team’s day, week and month
- Send an announcement straight to your team’s dashboard