Sprynkl → Competitors
Get structured feedback from your team members
When to use Sprynkl
We bring up a private social network for people who share the same work email.
When to use HearApp
- Schedule Meetings
- Create action items in a easy-to-use user interface
- Everyone in the meeting can take notes and they all get shared when it ends
- Set up reminders at the click of a button.
- Get notified about upcoming meetings on Microsft Teams
When to use TeamworkIQ
TeamworkIQ is ideal for any business who needs to make sure remote workers get thing done, and done right.
TeamworkIQ provides solutions for Business Operations, HR, Marketing Content Production, Accounting and Finance Procedures, Mortgage and Real Estate Processes, Property Management, Packaged Good, Supply Chain, and more
When to use Flowbar
- Save all open tabs instantly to remove clutter and free up memory.
- Create multiple groups to save most important links for work, hobbies, and any other links that you open every day.
- Save individual tabs into existing groups or create a new one.
- Move your tabs between groups to re-organize.
- Sync all your tabs between different computers by logging in with your Google account.
- Search saved tabs to quickly find what you're looking for.
- Import your Tabs from OneTab extension easily.
When to use Orchestly
Orchestly is an online workflow management platform with powerful features that help eliminate surprises and increase productivity by automating your everyday processes.
When to use PDF Professional
Carry just your PDFs and make your presentations with them under the Presentation Mode, work becomes effortless and more productive with lighter PDFs!
When to use NextCall
When you have meetings scheduled across different conferencing solutions and when you usually struggle to find the meeting details on your mailbox or calendar
When to use Solid PDF Converter
To convert PDF files into fully-editable Microsoft® Word (.docx), Excel (.xlsx), PowerPoint (.pptx), plain text files (.txt), CSV (.csv), HTML (.html), Images (.jpeg/.png) and more on your mac OS offline.
When to use easyPlanner - Task manager
easyPlanner aims to make your life easier and “to work” in place of your memory. Getting organized means having more free time for you and for those you love.
When to use Timeblocks
If you're having long, inefficient meetings on a weekly basis. Propose to use Timeblocks for the next one, and see how that changes.
When to use 1Do Today
👍Want to show your boss what you’ve done over the year - download your achievements and all attached comments for the month in a beautiful report 👍Struggling with your todo lists? Want to always see clearly what’s now, what’s next and avoid work overwhelm? 👍Do you Like to keep it simple? Love clarity? 👍Do you want to start a habit? Work daily towards your dreams? 👍Do you want to overcome a lack of motivation and willpower - tiny, easy actions daily that deliver
When to use Sorted AI
Sorted AI is for people who miss on bill payments, forget important dates or misplace documents. It provides you a secure and automatic organizer for your personal documents and make it easily shareable with your closed ones.
Download Android App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sortedai.docs.organizer&hl=en_IN
When to use Basaas
- A unified place for all your apps and widgets
- Connects the world’s leading apps into one solution
- A cross-app search that finds what you’re looking for
- Work in multiple accounts of one app simultaneously
- Receive all app notifications directly on the smart workplace
- Accelerate daily workflows with powerful cross-app widgets
- Create your personal Smart Workplace
When to use EmailThis
Our target audience is anyone who consumes large amounts of content only and would like to organize his/her reading habits in a more productive manner
When to use Contactzilla
CEOs & Business Owners:
Love us because they can be more productive anywhere with realtime access to the their company's contact details for clients, staff, and supply chain at their fingertips.
Project & Office Managers:
Love us because they can keep teams and projects running smoothly - in or out of the office. Less time searching for people information = more time getting sh*t done.
Love us because we help them create one single point of truth for their contact data - no sloppy syncing of spread-sheets. And with no sticky beaks in their data, they can comply with data and privacy laws.
When to use Tangish.com
For teams of upto 100 people, it is a perfect fit. Running it across multiple large organisations as well. Can also manage external teams, or teams spread across geographies.