The Top Chat → Competitors
Send delayed messages in Slack
When to use The Top Chat
If you need to send delayed messages on the Slack app without being online.
When to use Planogy
We allow designers to share design assets with their team who can leave comments and explain additional details with simple shapes. We aim to give confidence to designers on their work and shorten the feedback loop.
When to use ProdActiveLab
- Designed to be used flexibly by individual people who likes every thing organized.
- For teams / organizations that has a step-by-step processes or procedures
- For people having difficulties in managing their day to day routines
When to use GetBusy
For busy teams and businesses that want to stay organized and accountable. Also for cases when team chat apps cause more distraction than work. Team communication meets to-do lists.
When to use Attio
Attio is perfect for remote teams focused on sales, business development, and relationship management. Our flexible system and powerful features allow you to build whatever workflow suits you. Sync your team's network, give it structure, and unlock previously unknown business insights.
When to use TribePulse
Teams with members in multiple timezones. Teams that have longer-form discussions spanning multiple days. Teams that feel like their current communication stack leaves them with no time to do their best work.
When to use AWS
MTurk enables companies to harness the collective intelligence, skills, and insights from a global workforce to streamline business processes, augment data collection and analysis, and accelerate machine learning development.
When to use Sortify
- Cluster tabs from the same sites together into groups
- Sort the tabs based on the time of opening to give you focus
- You can always undo or redo if you don’t like the
When to use SoapBox Sidekick
"The SoapBox Sidekick will:
-Help you prepare for meetings
-Give you insights into your employee’s engagement, performance and sentiment
-Help you document your meeting outcomes and track them over time
-Help you collect feedback on your meetings
-And so much more!"
When to use FocusOKR
- Plan 1 to 3 ambitious and inspiring goals that you want to achieve in this quarter
- Assign max 3 quantitative key results for every objective. Track its progress during the quarter
- Every week plan what you going to do to achieve your objectives. Do a retrospective at the end of the quarter
When to use Toast
It's for you if you:
- always have tons of tabs open in browser
- operate in a multiple browser windows at once
- work on a several projects at a time
- have a single computer for both work and home related things
When to use Canvanizer
Canvanizer is used for -
- Canvas templates
- PDF & PNG export
- Know the progress you and your team have made on each canvas
- View modes & filters
- Intuitive design
When to use Devtendo
1. Executive Communication
2. Explain features and capture product demos
3. Improve the quality of your product with better bug report
4.Improve knowledge base
5. Communicate faster with your team
6. Improve customer success and support functions
7. Design Reviews
When to use Apple iCloud
With iCloud Photo Library, you can browse, search and share all the photos and videos from any of your devices, whether they were taken yesterday or years ago.
When to use Better Habits
- Lose progress if you don’t perform
- Difficulty setting for each habit
- See your current streak and best streak
- See you progress over time, the peaks and valleys
- Intelligent affirmations of progress
- Dozen of presets and hundreds of icons
When to use Freelancer Protocol
A framework that is fair, simple and free enabling client and freelancer to engage in a standard deal. Its finalisation (deliverable against money) is conditioned to the client accepting a working demo (link or video) of the deliverable.
When to use Live Dial by Voicera
Voicea’s EVA will join your meeting and create a recording of the meeting while also listening for the moments designated as important using AI from voice commands, trigger words, and in-app taps.
When to use Sunsama
- Prioritize your work day by day.
- Pull in the tasks you need to work on today
- Pull up the notes for your meetings directly from your calendar
- Keep track of what everyone is working on each day
When to use Namos Market
Our founder created this platform to allow freelancers to list their services at it's true value. We regulate listing prices to assure freelancers are able to sell their services at price points they deserve.
When to use Back
- Collect employee questions and requests across multiple platforms
- Organize and manage all requests collaboratively
- Automate repetitive questions and requests
- Collect information in a structured way using forms and approvals
- Integrate Back with your HRIS and knowledge management systems
When to use Y-Productive
Improving productivity is hard. Digital work is full of distractions.
That's why we made the app to help you focus on the most important tasks, every day.
When to use Infinity Dashboard
With over 35 built-in modules, you can monitor things ranging from current weather, travel times, website stats, stock prices, birthdays and much more.
When to use ProcessKit
- Create smart SOPs that adapt to your team's work.
- Automate repetitive tasks and track your team's progress.
- Streamline projects using your processes and automated workflows.
- Quality control every deliverable and communication
When to use Uniteable
- Most meetings are missing agendas. With Uniteable, you can create and send agendas ahead of every meeting with ease.
- Keeping track of post-meeting takeaways is tough. Uniteable lets you send tasks straight to Asana at the end of each meeting
When to use Global Talent
Get a team of world-class developers hired based on your custom requirements in under six weeks. All operations are taken care of: recruitment, office, HR, payroll. You keep complete ownership of your roadmap.
When to use Xoba
When you want to quickly find information and don't know where it lives.
When you want to see information related to a specific project, feature, topic, etc. and the information is in multiple sources
When to use MEGA
Upload your files from your smartphone or tablet then search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
When to use Done
If your team is newly remote, or your current workflow involves several software suites and a heap of mishaps, it's time to take it all to one simple, convenient, all-encompassing place. No more friction, missed emails, file permissions, scheduling conflicts, or miscommunications. All you need to simply achieve is here on Done.
When to use TeamSpirit
TeamSpirit is for people who want to:
📈 make virtual meetings more productive
⏳ end meetings on time
🎙 reduce off-topic discussions
📢 improve their communication skills
⏱ have focused discussions that stay on track
When to use Egnyte
We needed a single content platform to drive digital transformation. In addition to eliminating on-premises file servers that cost us time, money, and effort to manage, we wanted to initiate a cloud-first backup strategy that made disaster recovery a cinch.
When to use Simplish
It is used on a daily or weekly basis, and caters to individuals who typically use planners, notebooks, or calendars to organize their to-do's. The existing primary audience skews female. The app is typically used throughout the day to keep track of progress on both home and work tasks.
When to use Taskeo
Taskeo will help you get the most of your time whether you're working solo or in a team. The platform is ideal for boosting the productivity of teams, freelancers and remote workers in every industry, on a personal and professional level.
When to use Krisp
Krisp fits the remote work lifestyle perfectly and ensures noise-free productive online meetings for remote teams, digital nomads, freelancers, and anyone who conferences into calls.
When to use Due.work
• Task Management
• Shopping List
• Taking Notes
• Teamwork Management
• Lead Management
• Project management
• Project planning
• Todos and Reminders
• Game Development
• Sales Planning
• Travel Itinerary
• Bug Tracking
When to use Metatask
When you want to provide your distributed team with a clean, simple way to request vacations, submit expenses, or use any other admin, HR or operations service you may have.
When to use Beamer
- Share your important news and updates
- Use segmentation to send targeted notifications
- Use push notifications to bring users back
- Get feedback on your latest updates and news
When to use 1:1s in Impraise
Our software is simple to set up and easy to use. Allowing you to create a performance management process that drives a culture of feedback by putting people in the driver’s seat of their professional development. So, you can focus on achieving business objectives and retaining your best people.
When to use Planny 3
Planny features all the important features like deadlines, lists / projects, tagging, location based reminders, notes and attachments, routines and more.
When to use Tomo
Designed for users that hate browser tabs. Join hundreds of employees from companies like Google, Facebook, Shopify, Reddit, and many more
When to use da Vinci
When you surf a lot on the internet - for work, for personal matters, or out of pure curiosity or entertainment. If you had strong desire to save your own ideas or notes about them, so that they never fade away with time, and become your valuable resource for creation
When to use Desktop.com
For personal use - family management (create a sharable family desktop for utility apps, links, to-do lists documents, scheduling apps), create a shared desktop for planning events or trips with partner or friends.
For professional use - freelancers with multiple clients using various tools (create a separate desktop with docs, links and apps for each client), small teams (shared resources, apps and all links saved in one place, access management), business owners needing an overview of apps and links used in different departments of the business