ToDoBot → Competitors
Task management for Slack
When to use ToDoBot
For startups or smaller teams within large organizations that communicate primarily via Slack
When to use Hassl Business
- Add or edit your project's columns
- Track any task, from anywhere
- From tasks to timelines in one click
- Create teams, assign projects and track productivity
- Instant project reports, ready to download and send off
- Decide who can see what
- Plan your team’s day, week and month
- Send an announcement straight to your team’s dashboard
When to use Winio.io
When you need a simple solution to track your company projects, cut down the distractions and easily have a bird's eye view or zoom into the details of your work.
When to use Mavenlink
Mavenlink is ideal for professional services businesses, especially in marketing, advertising, public relations, architecture, engineering, IT services, and management consulting
When to use Status Page
Status Page provides email and SMS alerts for your team as soon as things go wrong, and reassurance for your customers that you won't hide behind a vague status page, even if things are broken
When to use Wrike
Wrike connects dispersed teams and to make sure their entire organizations are aligned, agile, and adaptable. It provides tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, professional services teams, and more
When to use Backlog
Backlog is a software development and project management tool for teams and freelancers that want higher productivity, greater visibility, and simple project tracking
When to use Infolio
Infolio is great for smaller teams, remote teams, and anyone working from home. It has Kanban boards, custom fields, calendar, collaborative visual spaces, project chats, and many more features
When to use Clubhouse
Clubhouse enables users to create projects to resolve bugs detected during the development of applications. It allows enterprises to manage and assign sub-tasks to team members and stay updated on issue status
When to use Montera
Montera is designed for anyone that needs digital collaboration, and a more organized way to keep everyone on the same page.
It is highly suitable for:
• Freelancers that need one place to communicate with more clients at the same time
• Agencies that need a better way to organize their employees, projects and communicate with their clients
• Startups that need a more organized way to separate their departments, contractors, or clients.
When to use monday.com
It is a comprehensive productivity suite that includes all the features needed to divide up the work of your team, monitor project progress, and ensure individual tasks are completed to schedule
When to use Wethos
Wethos custom-builds responsive teams of exactly the right creative and marketing specialists to help meaningful brands stay competitive in a rapidly-evolving digital landscape.
When to use GitScrum
GitScrum’s built with flexibility in mind. If you run projects on your own or with a small team, you have all the functionality you need with none of the overwhelming features you don't.
When to use Macaw
- Setup goals for your team: detail planning & execution steps
- Align your team to the defined goals
- Tracking progress & monitoring how your team execute these goals
When to use Hubstaff Tasks
Hubstaff Tasks is ideal for teams who follow Agile principles to do their work or prefer a visual approach to organizing tasks.
When to use Slenke
Slenke is an easy to use team collaboration software. Slenke makes it easy to manage projects by bringing together communication, tasks, time tracking and timelines into one platform.