Undock → Competitors
A predictive scheduling engine that superpowers your email
When to use Undock
When you want to find the right time the first time. Undock is used when you want to reduce the time it takes to coordinate meetings to seconds. Make logistical overhead a thing of the past and find time for the critically important.
When to use SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Software
When you want users to:
1. Schedule one on one meetings with you
2. When you want to coordinate multiple schedules automatically (like you need person A& person B available simultaneously, and person C as optional member)
3. Schedule resources
4. Schedule group events like classes, events and workshops
5. Schedule multiple resources like conference rooms
When to use neatCal
- Manage your bookings, resources and staff in our powerful Calendar and Timeline.
- Sync your calendars with other platforms and devices.
- Automatically detect your customers Time Zones and ensure everyone sees the right times.
When to use Calendar.AI
Calendar.AI is perfect for people who have numerous meetings throughout their work day and are constantly scheduling meetings. You pre-select your availability, and send a scheduling link to others enabling them to set meetings around your schedule which saves endless back and forth emails.
The enriched data insights help you make an excellent first impression at meetings as you come with some common talking points. You save hours scouring the web for information about people
When to use Doodle Bot for Slack
Forget about juggling between calendars and chat services, jumping between tabs or resending invites - use Doodle Bot to create and manage meetings where you work.