Workmode → Competitors
Find the best places to work from near you
When to use Workmode
When you work remotely and are looking for a nearby place to work from
When to use ProdActiveLab
- Designed to be used flexibly by individual people who likes every thing organized.
- For teams / organizations that has a step-by-step processes or procedures
- For people having difficulties in managing their day to day routines
When to use Rimuut
For freelancers: Invoicing their corporate clients, creating contracts and proposals; For businesses: Receiving tax-deductible invoices, one platform to receive invoices from all freelancers
When to use GetBusy
For busy teams and businesses that want to stay organized and accountable. Also for cases when team chat apps cause more distraction than work. Team communication meets to-do lists.
When to use HearApp
- Schedule Meetings
- Create action items in a easy-to-use user interface
- Everyone in the meeting can take notes and they all get shared when it ends
- Set up reminders at the click of a button.
- Get notified about upcoming meetings on Microsft Teams
When to use iSmartLife
Creating a useful environment, increasing productivity and quality of life. Helps to streamline goals, projects, tasks, notes, budget and more.
When to use Coworker
-For coworking spaces seeking to improve their visibility in the ever-growing flexible office industry;
-For remote professionals, startup teams, and corporate employees looking for a coworking space to meet their professional needs;
When to use Flowbar
- Save all open tabs instantly to remove clutter and free up memory.
- Create multiple groups to save most important links for work, hobbies, and any other links that you open every day.
- Save individual tabs into existing groups or create a new one.
- Move your tabs between groups to re-organize.
- Sync all your tabs between different computers by logging in with your Google account.
- Search saved tabs to quickly find what you're looking for.
- Import your Tabs from OneTab extension easily.
When to use SoapBox Sidekick
"The SoapBox Sidekick will:
-Help you prepare for meetings
-Give you insights into your employee’s engagement, performance and sentiment
-Help you document your meeting outcomes and track them over time
-Help you collect feedback on your meetings
-And so much more!"
When to use Orchestly
Orchestly is an online workflow management platform with powerful features that help eliminate surprises and increase productivity by automating your everyday processes.
When to use PDF Professional
Carry just your PDFs and make your presentations with them under the Presentation Mode, work becomes effortless and more productive with lighter PDFs!
When to use NextCall
When you have meetings scheduled across different conferencing solutions and when you usually struggle to find the meeting details on your mailbox or calendar
When to use Solid PDF Converter
To convert PDF files into fully-editable Microsoft® Word (.docx), Excel (.xlsx), PowerPoint (.pptx), plain text files (.txt), CSV (.csv), HTML (.html), Images (.jpeg/.png) and more on your mac OS offline.
When to use 1Do Today
👍Want to show your boss what you’ve done over the year - download your achievements and all attached comments for the month in a beautiful report 👍Struggling with your todo lists? Want to always see clearly what’s now, what’s next and avoid work overwhelm? 👍Do you Like to keep it simple? Love clarity? 👍Do you want to start a habit? Work daily towards your dreams? 👍Do you want to overcome a lack of motivation and willpower - tiny, easy actions daily that deliver
When to use Comeet.me
Use Comeet on every meeting you have to:
📝 Assure agenda is in place
✅Write down decisions and assign next-steps
📧 Automatically keep everyone in sync
👍🏻👎🏻Provide Meeting feedback
Additionally you will
- Track next steps seamlessly
- Generate awareness of how we use our time
When to use Basaas
- A unified place for all your apps and widgets
- Connects the world’s leading apps into one solution
- A cross-app search that finds what you’re looking for
- Work in multiple accounts of one app simultaneously
- Receive all app notifications directly on the smart workplace
- Accelerate daily workflows with powerful cross-app widgets
- Create your personal Smart Workplace
When to use EmailThis
Our target audience is anyone who consumes large amounts of content only and would like to organize his/her reading habits in a more productive manner
When to use Contactzilla
CEOs & Business Owners:
Love us because they can be more productive anywhere with realtime access to the their company's contact details for clients, staff, and supply chain at their fingertips.
Project & Office Managers:
Love us because they can keep teams and projects running smoothly - in or out of the office. Less time searching for people information = more time getting sh*t done.
Love us because we help them create one single point of truth for their contact data - no sloppy syncing of spread-sheets. And with no sticky beaks in their data, they can comply with data and privacy laws.
When to use Beamer
- Share your important news and updates
- Use segmentation to send targeted notifications
- Use push notifications to bring users back
- Get feedback on your latest updates and news
When to use 1:1s in Impraise
Our software is simple to set up and easy to use. Allowing you to create a performance management process that drives a culture of feedback by putting people in the driver’s seat of their professional development. So, you can focus on achieving business objectives and retaining your best people.
When to use Tangish.com
For teams of upto 100 people, it is a perfect fit. Running it across multiple large organisations as well. Can also manage external teams, or teams spread across geographies.
When to use Desktop.com
For personal use - family management (create a sharable family desktop for utility apps, links, to-do lists documents, scheduling apps), create a shared desktop for planning events or trips with partner or friends.
For professional use - freelancers with multiple clients using various tools (create a separate desktop with docs, links and apps for each client), small teams (shared resources, apps and all links saved in one place, access management), business owners needing an overview of apps and links used in different departments of the business