Have you been working remotely for a while or thinking of revolutionary ideas related to all things remote? Well if you have, then we have the perfect place for you to share your thoughts with the world. We are now accepting guest posts!
Remote Tools is the ultimate place for you to share everything you've learned while working remotely. We have an extensive repository of remote working tools with tons of insightful content in the form of original newsletter posts, guides & stories. To share some stats, we've 4000+ subscribers & 25000+ monthly pageviews.
Guest Post Topics
To keep our content 100% relevant to our readers, we wish to focus only on articles in the following categories:
- Personal remote working experiences - individual & team
- Articles on remote working tools and resources
- Insights around remote working
How to get your blog published
- Original, unpublished content only
Send us a 150-word summary of your article, along with the chosen topic and your author bio, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a confirmation if it fits. Email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Remote Work Guest post – your_name”
- Follow the guidelines
Once you receive our confirmation, adhere strictly to our guidelines
- Email us the article! Send in your final post submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you gain?
- Do-follow link to your website
- We will promote your article across 1200+ followers on Twitter and 4000+ newsletter subscribers as well as share it on LinkedIn with 1000s of followers.
Guidelines for writing the guest post
- Only 100% original & unpublished content is accepted.
- The content should be relevant to remote working.
- The article must be fluent & readable. No grammatical error.
- You must properly attribute all data, quotations, and reference to outside content.
- Link(s) to your website/ content should ideally appear only towards the end of the article and overtly promotional links at the beginning will be removed.
Formatting and content guidelines
- Send your content in a Google Doc and give access to email@example.com.
- Minimum word count should be 1200 words.
- Use simple sentences.
- Avoid unnecessary filler words, write such that the content is easy to understand. Avoid jargons & buzzwords.
- Paragraphs should be no more than 3 to 5 sentences long.
- Use H2, H3, and H4 for subheadings wherever relevant.
- Each subheading should have <300 words.
- Add bullet points to break up dense chunks.
- Add the image source if you're including images.
Guest Post review process
- We shall get back to you on your guest post submission in 2-7 business days.
- We will let you know if we will be going ahead with your article, when we will be doing so, and even if we are not and why.
- Please note that we reserve the right to make changes to your submission.
- If your post needs substantial changes, we’ll request a revised submission.
- If your post is accepted, you agree not to publish it elsewhere, including your own website or blog.
- In the event that we decide not to go ahead with your post, then we shall not hold any right to it and you may use it as you wish.
Thank you for going through the above, look forward to receiving a mail from you soon!