8 Tools To Consider For HR Professionals In 2022
As technology continues to evolve in the modern world, advanced tools and automation trends are also skyrocketing. Business practices are incomplete without tech assistance in this digital world; they are driven by digital transformation strategies. Therefore, almost every business owner leverages tech advancements thus by obtaining efficient results.
Technology is also revolutionizing the HRM sector, and there is no sign of turning back. Almost every HR practice has been digitalized and enhanced. So, managers need to follow the latest trends and implement efficient tools to automate repetitive tasks and increase productivity. In this article, we will discuss how tech tools are evolving different practices in the HRM sector, and the list of tools will help you to get the most out of every process.
Synergita For Performance Management
Synergita is a performance management tool helping HR managers in their performance evaluation and goal achievement activities. The tool provides insights into the performance data of employees and tracks the project status in real-time. In addition, it helps to enhance employee recognition and establishes great company culture.
- Managers and employees can provide reviews/feedback on specific tasks and achievements, and the natural language processing detects the tonal sentiments.
- SMART goals and objectives help you clearly define employees' expectations, and you can track the performance and task status in real-time.
- You can identify the upskilling opportunities for your workforce and suggest different training programs to develop their skills.
- Synergita perform - $4/employee/month
- Synergita perform plus - $7/employee/month
factoTime For Attendance Management
factoTime assists HR executives in managing employees’ attendance and payroll calculation. It keeps track of employees’ day-to-day attendance and allows them to manage multiple shifts. Managers can know the location of employees whenever they mark a punch through the app, and they can access the records to get any important attendance details.
- Employees can add the punch from their device with selfie and location, so the accuracy of the attendance gets increased. Or managers can set the QR code-based attendance marking to prevent time theft.
- Managers can reduce the chances of buddy punching by restricting the employees to mark their punch only from registered devices.
- The tool automatically calculates the total work hours and salaries according to the pay rates.
- Premium plan - $0.99/employee/month
- Elite plan - $1.49/employee/month
Zavvy for Employee Enablement
Zavvy is an all-in-one platform to preboard & onboard, develop and train your employees. It helps organizations in acquiring people along with growing their capabilities. The tool offers a complete solution for employee onboarding, training, and development so that companies can enable an excellent engagement and retention rate.
- Managers can set up a company-wide 360 feedback system for upward, downward, peer, or self. They can even customize the feedback cycle as per their needs.
- Automatic event scheduling helps you arrange orientation days, founder intros, new hire meetups, and more. Automated reminders ensure that employees stay on track, and it sends nudges of learning, making knowledge stick through quizzes and reflections.
- The growth cycle can establish clear competencies for every role and seniority to help people understand where they are and where to improve.
- Onboarding & Training - $6/user/month
- Development - $6/user/month
- All-in-one - $8/user/month
iSmartRecruit For Recruitment
iSmartRecruit simplifies the talent acquisition process of businesses and assists HR managers in transforming their antiquated recruiting into smart recruiting. The tool handles your entire hiring process, from candidate data gathering to screening and interviewing them. Additionally, collaboration and reporting capabilities make it stand out among other recruitment systems.
- The tool helps in managing the resumes in bulk, and a separate profile for each resume can be created through the resume parsing function. A whole database can be made in seconds, and the knockout screening ensures that the underrated applicants are eliminated automatically before the resumes move to the recruiters.
- Advanced search options make it easy to fetch the candidate profile of identical criteria, thus saving considerable time.
- Hiring managers can set single or multiple interviews from the tool, and they can easily send the interview link to the candidates. The whole recruitment pipeline can be visualized and tracked on a single screen, so the managers can have a quick overview of what is going on.
- Startup plan - $29/user/month
- Professional plan - $59/user/month
- Enterprise plan - Customizable pricing
Looop For Employee Onboarding
Looop is a prominent platform among companies to improve their employee onboarding process. It is popular because of its no-code onboarding course creation capabilities in which managers can create courses for new joiners easily. The tool assists a business in its entire L&D practice to ensure the employees see the right material at the right time.
- Users can generate workbooks, quizzes, and other learning resources for new employees to give them an excellent onboarding experience. And they are also able to provide certifications on completing courses.
- Pre-made templates help to create engaging onboarding resources so that the creators can save time.
- Managers can set predefined rules, conditions, and triggers to deliver the resources directly to learners at the right time.
- Small business plan - $299/month with up to 50 users
- Mid-size business plan - $699/month with up to 250 users
- Enterprise plan - $1199/month with up to 500 users
- Enterprise plus plan - customizable pricing for more than 500 users
ActivTrak For Employee Monitoring
ActivTrak is a helpful assistant for HR managers in real-time monitoring of employees and their activities without interrupting them. You can view screenshots to monitor real-time user activities, and the dashboard gives you an overview of the productive and unproductive work of multiple employees at the same time.
- You can take an overview of employees’ activities from the dashboard and even block or set the limit of unproductive sites.
- The productivity reports give an overview of employees’ productive and unproductive work, and it also showcases trends in web activities.
- You can find the best time for focused work and collaborative work through daily and hourly views.
- Free plan
- Advanced plan - $9/user/month
- Premium plan - $15/user/month
- Enterprise plan - customized pricing
Vantage Circle For Employee Engagement
Vantage Circle is an employee engagement tool that combines artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide HR with simple and effective solutions. It helps them retain and attract top talent while also fostering a healthy work environment. The focal point of these solutions is to create a better work culture for a company that can act as a pivot towards increasing overall workforce productivity and engagement.
- The tool helps managers to set a leaderboard where they can see the engagement levels of employees, and they can also reward the best performers right from the platform. Employees can easily redeem the rewards through gift cards on different sites.
- Managers can provide benefits of corporate deals to employees. Cashbacks, discounts, and gift vouchers can be availed to the staff. Or the employees can purchase and sell different things within the workplace.
- Employee surveys let managers take continuous feedback to make necessary changes in the HR policy. HR professionals can easily create and customize the surveys as per their needs and track the responses.
- Basic plan - $0.13/employee/month
- Enhanced plan - $0.31/employee/month
Shiftboard For Employee Scheduling
Shiftboard streamlines the employee schedules and management for HR professionals so that every meeting and appointment stays organized. Managers can automate the scheduling tasks and plan different shifts; they can even set rotational structures.
- The tool lets you store employees’ information, such as contact numbers, credentials, skills, and work history, to assign roles and manage schedules.
- Managers are able to make changes in shifts at any time, and employees get notified about the changes immediately.
- It allows employees to switch their shifts, and it ensures that double-booking of the same shift doesn’t occur.
- Basic plan - $3/user/month
- Professional plan - $6/user/month
- Enterprise plan - Customizable pricing
The HR process’s accuracy and efficiency are paramount, so they should be emphasized. And in this time, when remote work is getting more and more popular, it is even more challenging for managers to maintain productivity levels. Therefore, technology can help in that case. The tools mentioned above help you to automate different processes and provide the business with a data-driven vision. However, you need to identify the company’s HR needs first and select a proper tool with efficient features.