How Web Apps can increase your Productivity in Remote Work
In modern technology, remote working has made things more accessible, and businesses can sign contracts without necessarily having a physical meeting. This range from individuals looking for jobs, to office people already working. It helps companies save money on travel, per diem, mileage, and even employee workouts.
In remote working technology, several technological resources are put in place, and the office-based tasks migrate to the remote environment. Therefore, it is necessary to arm employees with the proper web apps to boost their productivity and work smarter for excellent deliverables.
We came up with 5 of these apps, and we are sure that some of them, like google sheets, have done wonders in remote working environments.
Are you a job seeker looking out for an elegant resume? Look no further.
Ineedaresume is a free-to-use web app that helps people looking to update their resumes to look more professional and up to date. It helps to create resumes easily and conveniently that any employer will get impressed by a glance of the same.
This app contains several windows upon opening it, and one is required to fill in the requested information on each window until the finish-up process.
Benefits of using INeedaResume
- Free: This is an entirely free web app that encourages users to build a unique resume that will be outstanding to its users.
- Time-saving: Unlike the manually crafted resume, this will take less time and create more time for networking and closure of new deals.
- Easy to Create the resume: As long as you have a master resume with your credentials, you can use the INeedaResume web app to modify the job's needs by creating different variants.
If you are looking toward getting a great resume, use this web by visiting https://ineedaresu.me, and you will get a perfect resume. You can also get it with the help of professional resume-writing services such as Arielle Executive.
Converter app is free to use web app that makes it easy to convert files from one format to another. We have a vast collection of unique file converters that have improved productivity in remote work. These include the ability to convert PDF files, Images, MP3s, and Videos. The converter app is a friendly app that has seen many businesses working online yield fruits. For one, the user does not have to do manual work; for instance, converting a word document to PDF is less than a minute’s work.
All that is required is to log in to the converter app. Attach the file and click the convert to PDF button.
Benefits of using the Converter App
- Security: The app allows one to have the files protected because they do not store any information. It is backed up by high-end security such that the integrity of any files converted is maintained. No personal information is stored, and companies enjoy it when their privacy is upheld.
- Also converts large files: When working with graphics and large files, using Converter App is a great choice since they do not limit the file size for their converters.
Google Docs is part of Google apps, a collection of online messaging and communication apps designed for businesses, generally to transfer information from the employer to the employee. They are designed into other suite applications such as Gmail for business, docs, groups, and sites, where work is loaded in the app awaiting completion by the employee. It is also submitted using the defined suite, enabling the customer relationship management to work in a more friendly way. Several benefits show the extent to which this app has increased productivity in remote work, such as:
- Flexibility: This is a real-time app that gives room for greater flexibility and ensures that employees feel responsible for completing assigned tasks on time.
- Supports mobile employees: Employees who work on different stations do not have to worry about completing their duties. They feel motivated when sending their work online and possibly report to the office occasionally.
- Safety: No one loves to disclose information irresponsibly. With google docs, only intended recipients will have access to the information. Everything is backed up in real-time to enhance security, and as such, people feel confident that confidentiality is maintained. All you need to do is log in to your suitable google docs suites and choose the app to use.
Planning in everyday life is an essential thing. A DailyTodo is an app that helps one track their daily duties to stay organized. For instance, it will help make the shopping list, when to wash clothes, plan an event, record collections, and many more activities as programmed.
It works so that reminders are set to increase productivity, more so when working remotely. It helps one achieve meaningful productivity each day.
By using this app on the apps website , you are assured that you will not miss a task, and objectivity is achieved.
Grammarly is a web-based app that helps in writing error-free texts and helps in using correct punctuation, clarity, and proper engagement of the texts.
Businesses working remotely find this one of the essential apps that will help in posting critical to Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, and any other social media communication channels with clarity.
Having clean text helps increase productivity since you do not have to make many corrections manually. This spares time for more productive tasks.
When working in the current environment and more so from the emergence of Covid 19, remote working technology has become inevitable and more appealing than the physical appearance of the offices. Remote work has helped many businesses to migrate from office based to online work. It has also enabled employees to be engaged materially, and work has even been more appealing.
The mentioned tools are just a few. Many others are available, and others are being invented. However, these have worked out excellently during our tests, and you too can be part of using them.