"The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do", said an American academic Michael Eugene, which closely resonates with the qualities of a great product manager.
Only in the past few years have companies started hiring product managers who can work remotely. Remote product owners often have a to-do list longer than those who don’t work remotely. Here are few of these:
- Leverage team communication tools such as Slack and Teams
- Meet the team on a regular basis (check out the P1E12 model)
- Find time to step out of the 'house' or 'working space'
- Consciously work towards achieving the right work life balance (as working
- remotely can get lonely at times)
- Maintain a professional work environment
- Be available (for your team)
- Respect the schedule of your co-workers & team members
The immense value brought by product leaders paves the way for the next generation of product managers to build upon and launch a really cool product 😎.
Without further ado, let’s delve into the list of 24 job sites and find your remote dream job in product management!
With ❤️ from the Remote Tools Team!