Companies are now realizing the benefits of hiring virtual assistants (VA) for routine tasks as well as a few creative ones. Here are some exciting statistics from a blog on Medium to give you the necessary boost in your job search process while looking for virtual assistant jobs:
- The average salary of a VA ranges from US $400 to US $5600 per month.
- 69% of office workers suffer more stress than remote workers.
- 87.7% of VA’s are paid hourly.
- 77% of VAs say that remote work improves their productivity.
- VA’s can save ~78% on operating cost each year.
Skills required for Virtual Assistant Jobs:
The skills commonly searched for in a virtual assistant are constantly evolving over time. At the very basic level while looking for virtual assistant jobs,, these 4 skills are a must:
- Verbal and written communication
- Computer Skills
- Word Processing Skills
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Continuous learning
Busting the myth around VAs solely doing administrative tasks, find the role from our handpicked list of 14 remote virtual assistant job websites that best match your skills.
With ❤️ from the Remote Tools Team!
Also, we have done a very comprehensive review of the best job sites for remote work to help you with your job search. Do check it out and give us your feedback.