Stay updated with the best bite-sized remote work content 😎
I spend hours browsing through news and articles to find some quality content around remote work. Mostly, I end up knowing nothing new. If I am lucky, I stumble upon a great piece or a "breaking news" item.
But come on, it shouldn't be that tough, right? Particularly when all of us are in this situation of remoteness - we want to know how others are faring and there's certainly so much happening around us!
I alluded to some problems earlier. But here's the exact pain points I face while searching for good remote work content:
1. There aren't any topics or feeds that I can subscribe to, to receive alerts. You see, remote work was still treated as a niche before COVID-19. For e.g. no topics on Twitter or Google News around 'Remote Work'.
2. I have to read entire articles and blog pieces before recognising if they are worth the time. As a result, I have to read content that I should never have to in the first place.
3. Twitter with its short-form content does tackle the above problem. But there's too much noise on my feed or even in the search results.
B) Our solution
So, we built a content feed exclusively for remote work. It is automated by default but is also curated by yours truly and my team!
Let's get into specifics:
1. Short & crisp: The feed is restricted to short-form content - currently only from Twitter. So, grab the best content in small chunks.
2. Fresh: The feed gets updated every 3 hours. We have added a number of parameters and our secret sauce for content curation 😋.
3. Smooth read: To establish a smooth reading flow, we have categorised content for relevance and congruity.
4. Only the best: You will see a maximum of 10-12 tweets for a day, mostly much lower.
5. Comprehensive: We plan to include content from other sources as well, soon. But we'll continue to stick to the bite-sized format.
C) How to use the feed?
This is quite obvious, but just humour me:
1. Feed: You can check out the feed page regularly. We have a helpful timer at the very top that tells you when the next update is coming in.
2. Morning mail: Alternatively, we will send you a daily email at 9AM ET for you to read with your morning coffee.
D) What's next
There's plenty of amazing updates we have lined up, but here's a glimpse -
1. Infinite feed: Going beyond 3 days on the feed. I know the feed keeps you hooked and you want to keep browsing 😉
2. Trigger discussions: Starting or joining a discussion on the nuggets you like.
3. Add content sources: More awesome content sources and updates to our curation algorithm 😀