How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat - 3 Ways
How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat, click on you profile
- Go to Maps -> Settings -> “Only these friends”
- Click on “Select All” -> “Save”
- Navigate back to Snap maps, click on your bitmoji
- Open your profile and scroll down to “Sharing location to x friends”
- The number will denote how many Snapchat friends you have.
Snapchat is the go-to app for all casual conversations, sharing random snaps and building up your streaks cred. It is most popular among the younger generation, allowing them to share all the fun snippets of their lives in a creative way.
If you are a daily Snapchat user who particularly enjoys sending text messages and snaps to your friends, we are sure you will have quite a huge list of Snapchat friends. Now, unfortunately, there is no direct way to find out how many friends you have on Snapchat. But worry not, cause we have got you covered.
In this article, we have included 3 different methods that answer your question on “how to see how many friends you have on Snapchat”. The methods are extremely simple, so keep reading and follow the instructions given to know-how you can find your friends count.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat (Using the Maps)
- How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat ( From My Friends)
- Posting a Story to find the number of Snapchat friends
How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat (Using the Maps)
Snapchat Maps is one of the most effective ways to find how many Snapchat friends you have. Snap Maps essentially allows you to view all the snaps from across the world based on their location on a map. Here you can select the people who can view your location.
This method works, because with the Snapchat maps you can basically view the number of friends you have shared the location with. Follow these instructions, to find the total tally.
- Step 1: Open the Snapchat app on your phone and click on the Map at the bottom right corner
- Step 2: On the maps, go to the settings icon.
- Step 3: In the settings menu, select “Only These Friends” under the “Who Can See my Location” tab
- Step 4: A list of all your friends on Snapchat will appear in alphabetical order.
- Step 5: Click on the “Select All” checkbox and select “Save”
- Step 6: Now go on your Snapchat maps and click on your bitmoji icon
- Step 7: Here your profile will appear. Under the Snap Map view, you’ll find a line saying “Sharing location to x friends”. The number appearing in the line is how many friends you have on Snapchat.
This process is very straightforward and will accurately tell your friends count. If you are looking for a different way, keep reading.
How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat (From My Friends)
You can use the “My Friends” section on Snapchat to find the number of friends you have. Here’s how it's done.
- Step 1: Open the Snapchat app on your phone
- Step 2: Log in to your account and tap on your profile
- Step 3: Scroll down to find the “Friends” section
- Step 4: Here, tap on the “My Friends”, this will display all your Snapchat friends in a list
Now comes the tedious bit, Snapchat doesn't directly show the number of accounts in your friends’ list. Therefore, the only way to find out the number is by counting all the friends on the list.
If counting is too much of a hassle for you then keep reading to find another way.
Posting a Story to find the number of Snapchat friends
This method is not the most accurate but will definitely give an approximate number for how many friends you have on Snapchat.
Firstly, post a story on your Snapchat. Make sure to only make this story visible to your friends. After you have posted the story, wait for 24 hours and check back on the number of people who viewed your story. This number will give you a ballpark figure for how many friends you have on Snapchat.
If before finding the number, you wish to add a few friends to your friends’ list, we have outlined 3 different ways you can find someone on Snapchat.
⇾ How to make a shortcut on Snapchat - a step-by-step guide
⇾ How to Send GIFs on Snapchat?
⇾ How to tell if someone un-added or removed you on Snapchat?
⇾ How to Cancel Twitch Subscription