How to See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook?
Facebook was launched in 2004 and since then, it has been a part of all our lives at some point. The app has been around for so long that we sometimes forget who we sent friend requests to. When we send a friend request to someone, they get added to our friends list once they accept it. You will not be able to interact with them or view their profile if they do not accept your friend request.
Facebook usually notifies people when they receive friend requests or when their request gets accepted. But, how to see sent friend requests on Facebook? Read on to know more.You can find out who you sent friend requests to by clicking on: Facebook home → Find friends → Friend requests → View sent requests.
Table of Contents
- Everything you need to know about friend requests on Facebook
- How to see sent friend requests on Facebook for PC?
- How to see sent friend requests on Facebook for mobile?
Everything You Need to Know About Friend Requests on Facebook
Friend requests on Facebook are a great way to customize your privacy on the platform. They let you decide who can see your profile, posts and activity on Facebook. When you wish to connect with friends on Facebook, you simply have to open their profile and send them a friend request.
Facebook, sends them a notification that you wish to connect with them, in turn. Your friends can decide whether or not to connect with you. If they accept your request, you will be immediately added to their friends list on Facebook. This allows you to see all their posts, shares and activity that is set to be visible to ‘Friends’ on their profile.
How to See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook for PC?
- Use your credentials to sign into your account on Facebook.
- After signing in, you will be able to see a navigation menu on the left side of the home screen.
- Click on ‘Find friends’.
- In the following menu that appears, click on ‘Friend requests’.
- Now, you will be able to see all the friend requests you received. To find out whom you have sent friend requests to, click on ‘View friend requests’ option present right below the Friend requests section.
How to See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook for Mobile?
Facebook is compatible with both Android and iOS. Here’s how you can see the sent requests on your smartphone:
- Login to your account on Facebook.
- Now, click on the three lines at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- In the menu that appears, click on ‘Friends’.
- You will now be able to see all the friend requests you have received. Click on the ‘See all’ option available right next to the Friend requests section.
- In the following page, click on the three dots appearing at the top right corner of the screen and then press ‘View sent requests’.
- Enter your credentials and login to your account on Facebook.
- Tap on the three lines at the top right corner of your home screen.
- Then, click on ‘Find friends’ and this will show all the friend requests you have received till date.
- Now, press the ‘See all’ button available beside the Friend requests section.
- In the page that appears next, click on the three dots at the top right corner and then tap on ‘View sent requests’.
⇾ Why can't I add someone on Facebook?
⇾ Fairy Comments: Here's Everything You Need to Know About Them
⇾ How to Find Drafts on Facebook?
⇾ 7 Functions of Marketing for your Business
⇾ How to Autohost on Twitch: A Complete Guide
⇾ How to Restart Discord on Desktop & Mobile? [Step-By-Step Guide]