Wondering why you even need a design collaboration tool? Here are just a few reasons why having a design collaboration tool is a must in your stack, especially if your team is remote:
- To facilitate clear and effective communication.
- They are a superior alternative to emails.
- Discussions over design iterations (and subsequently, collaboration) is easier. You end up not wasting time in meetings and hassle over scheduling them.
- It’s easy to track progress and maintain versions of your designs.
- Easy to prioritize tasks.
- Onus of tasks - There’s a clear way to know which task is assigned to whom. This avoids redundant conversations.
- Increase in productivity - Reduced back and forth communication, keeping the tasks and progress transparent increases your overall productivity.
Without further ado, let’s get to the list of the best design collaboration tools for remote teams.