Simplish → Competitors
The All-In-One Productivity App
When to use Simplish
It is used on a daily or weekly basis, and caters to individuals who typically use planners, notebooks, or calendars to organize their to-do's. The existing primary audience skews female. The app is typically used throughout the day to keep track of progress on both home and work tasks.
When to use Planogy
We allow designers to share design assets with their team who can leave comments and explain additional details with simple shapes. We aim to give confidence to designers on their work and shorten the feedback loop.
When to use Attio
Attio is perfect for remote teams focused on sales, business development, and relationship management. Our flexible system and powerful features allow you to build whatever workflow suits you. Sync your team's network, give it structure, and unlock previously unknown business insights.
When to use Toast
It's for you if you:
- always have tons of tabs open in browser
- operate in a multiple browser windows at once
- work on a several projects at a time
- have a single computer for both work and home related things
When to use Canvanizer
Canvanizer is used for -
- Canvas templates
- PDF & PNG export
- Know the progress you and your team have made on each canvas
- View modes & filters
- Intuitive design
When to use Devtendo
1. Executive Communication
2. Explain features and capture product demos
3. Improve the quality of your product with better bug report
4.Improve knowledge base
5. Communicate faster with your team
6. Improve customer success and support functions
7. Design Reviews
When to use Live Dial by Voicera
Voicea’s EVA will join your meeting and create a recording of the meeting while also listening for the moments designated as important using AI from voice commands, trigger words, and in-app taps.
When to use Back
- Collect employee questions and requests across multiple platforms
- Organize and manage all requests collaboratively
- Automate repetitive questions and requests
- Collect information in a structured way using forms and approvals
- Integrate Back with your HRIS and knowledge management systems
When to use Digamo
Digamo helps you have the conversations you need to keep your team and goals on track. With sentiment tracking, you'll always have a bird's-eye view of how your team is doing.
When to use Xoba
When you want to quickly find information and don't know where it lives.
When you want to see information related to a specific project, feature, topic, etc. and the information is in multiple sources
When to use Done
If your team is newly remote, or your current workflow involves several software suites and a heap of mishaps, it's time to take it all to one simple, convenient, all-encompassing place. No more friction, missed emails, file permissions, scheduling conflicts, or miscommunications. All you need to simply achieve is here on Done.
When to use Metatask
When you want to provide your distributed team with a clean, simple way to request vacations, submit expenses, or use any other admin, HR or operations service you may have.