LabiKnow → Competitors
Knowledge Base Software with Help Widget and Announcements
When to use LabiKnow
If you want to reduce support requests, create happier customers, with a customizable knowledge base, embeddable help widget & changelog in one gorgeous widget
When to use Slite
Use Slite when you start your team all the way to when you scale it! As soon as you have your first piece of knowledge on how you run your company and business, log it in Slite.
It's the one place where you'll gather important information and retrieve it.
When to use ONLYOFFICE
If you need to collaborate on docs, sheets, and slides, keep your docs in the cloud and share them, manage your projects and events, be in touch with teammates via mail, chat, or corporate social network, and last but not least if you want to protect your data using access rights restriction, regular backups, and more.
ONLYOFFICE solutions are suitable for small and medium-sized companies, enterprises, education, government, non-profits, freelancers, distributed teams, etc.
When to use Slab
Use Slab to keep your company documentation highly organized, with a focus on collaboration. As your company scales, Slab aims at keeping information accurate, beautiful, findable, and disseminated to the right people at the right times.
When to use SimplyDocs
1. Lead generation and during the process of customer onboarding.
2. Collect customer details using these forms for updated information.
3. Quickly onboard vendors/partners for your organization.
4. Run survey for your company by sharing the form shortcode over emails & SMS.
5. Perform employee on-boarding and various submissions online.
6. Receive reimbursement and financial submissions digitally
When to use Archbee
- Share knowledge to your customers, build great relationships
- Build great project docs with our native diagrams, API docs, tables, changelogs, maps and more
- You can create personal notes team notes, technical notes, meeting notes, and executive notes.